III. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the website is not subject to registration. ANTIQUOESTE has the exclusive right, at any time, to suspend, partially or totally, access to the website, in particular in management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations and to terminate, definitively or temporarily, partially or totally, the at any time, at your discretion, the website or any of the services, without prior notice.
IV. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Use of the website is subject to compliance with the following rules:
• Do not use the site to send or make available any illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, invasive of privacy, racially, ethically or morally objectionable, harmful or offensive to the dignity of persons or harmful to minors, or that may negatively affect the image of ANTIQUOESTE;
• Do not use the site to send or make available information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as, for example, content protected by third party copyright or content that contains third party personal data;
• Do not use the site to make available or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses or other items or computer codes, files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any equipment or computer system (hardware or software ) or communications equipment;
• Do not use or exploit, for commercial purposes or that are in any way paid, the site, including its contents, materials, functionalities or resources. In particular, you may not promote or disclose any brand, product or service on the website, such as through sales offers, requests for sponsorships and promotion of contests.
• Do not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights notices;
• Do not impersonate anyone or any entity, including, but not limited to, a person in charge of ANTIQUOESTE, do not guide or receive anyone as if they were a host, or falsely witness kinship or links with anyone;
• Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM;
• Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, exploit or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
In general, the User must use the website responsibly, prudently and carefully, and must not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its resources and functionality.
The User acknowledges that the use made of the website is at his/her own risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to his/her computer system and/or equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage of data, that result from the use of materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the website.
V. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges that the website, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and the software used in it, as well as the brands, logos and symbols presented on the website, are the property of ANTIQUOESTE or have been duly licensed in favor of ANTIQUOESTE.
The User further acknowledges that the contents of this website (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and undertakes to respect such rights.
ANTIQUOESTE is responsible for managing the design, layout and arrangement of all information, content and materials on the website, so ANTIQUOESTE may, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services, options or features, as well as modify its presentation and configuration and change their URLs.
The User is not authorized to transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available to the public, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this website or part of the website. without the prior written authorization of ANTIQUOESTE.
The use of brands and logos on this website, as well as the availability of materials and products on the website, do not grant, and cannot be interpreted as granting, permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such brands, logos or materials.
SAW. PERSONAL DATA
VII. LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
The site was developed with the interests of our Users in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the website or any functionality available on it will meet any needs and expectations you may have or will serve your specific purposes.
ANTIQUOESTE also does not guarantee that:
• The results obtained through the use of the site are correct, true, proper or reliable;
• Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, under the responsibility of ANTIQUOESTE, presented or made available on the website, or obtained through its use, are current, accurate, complete or error-free – ANTIQUOESTE informs that it does not assume any duty legal in this matter;
• Any material or other content made available by third parties through the website is safe, legal or appropriate;
• The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or contents published on the website fulfill any expectations of the Users.
ANTIQUOESTE will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the website, applications or other tools.
ANTIQUOESTE will not be responsible for any damages resulting from the misuse or the impossibility of using the website.
ANTIQUOESTE may provide links to pages of other entities. These sites are owned and operated or controlled by ANTIQUOESTE.
ANTIQUOESTE does not guarantee that the website will function uninterruptedly, be free from errors or failures or that it will be available on a continuous basis. ANTIQUOESTE makes its best efforts so that the site does not have any type of virus or other elements of the kind that are dangerous for your computer.
However, since ANTIQUOESTE cannot fully control the flow of information through the Internet, it cannot guarantee that they do not contain any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
To guarantee the security of the website, ANTIQUOESTE may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary measures to guarantee the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the website, including restrictions or limitations of access.
X. VALIDITY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
XII. APPLICABLE LAW
XIII. COMPETENT COURT
To resolve all issues and disputes that may arise, inherent to these Terms and Conditions, the jurisdiction of the District of Lisbon is exclusively competent, with express waiver of any other.
XIV. VAT EXEMPTION
All products displayed in this online store are exempt from VAT, under Portuguese Decree-Law n.º 199/96 of 18 October, CONSULT IT HERE – IN PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE